Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the cobbled squares of Trinity College, savour a pint of the black stuff at the Guinness Storehouse, and explore storied Dublin Castle – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Dublin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Grafton St, Camden St, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham and the Liberties, North of the Liffey, the Phoenix Park, Docklands, Southside, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Dublin is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Ireland for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveler’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)