The eighth book in the bestsellingÂ Tom Gates series of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
Sometimes making up my mind isn’t easy to do.
Especially when my grumpy sister Delia is LOOMING over me.
Mum’s on a mission to TIDY UP the whole house.
She says if I can’t decide what to get rid of, she’ll do it for me.
Which would be a DISASTER!
Lucky for me, The FOSSILS come to my rescue (more than once!)
ABOUT THE SERIES:Â
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- This first title in the series, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!