The first title in the bestsellingÂ series from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.
Tom Gates is the master of excuses for late homework: dog attacks & spilt water & lightning?
Tom’s exercise book is full of his doodles, cartoons and thoughts, as well as comments from his long-suffering teacher, Mr Fullerton.
After gaining five merits for hisÂ
holiday story, Tom’s work starts to go downhill –
which is a pity, as he’s desperate to impress Amy Porter, who sits next to him?Â ?
ABOUT THE SERIES:Â
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- This first title in the series, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!