Dracula, by Bram Stoker, one of literature’s most beloved and frightening stories, is now available in a fine exclusive collector’s edition featuring a laser-cut jacket on a textured book with foil stamping, making it ideal for fiction lovers and book collectors alike. Each collectible volume will be the perfect addition to any well-appointed library.
The Dracula Seasons Edition–Fall:
- Presents Bram Stoker’s terrifying novel, widely viewed as the unparalleled exemplification of Gothic horror, permanently establishing its iconic characters as archetypes in the long span of literary history
- Explores such important themes as modernity vs. antiquity, the repercussions of female sexual expression, the threat of madness, fear of “the other,” and the affirmation of Christian salvation
- Is ideal for special-edition book collectors, fans of literary fiction and classic literature, and people who love both the book and the cinematic adaptations it inspired
Whether you’re buying this as a gift or as a self-purchase, this remarkable limited edition features:
- Beautiful hardcover with a distinctive one-of-a-kind, high-end/high-treatment laser-cut jacket, perfect for standing out on any discerning fiction-lover’s bookshelf
- Trim Size: 6 x 9
- Beautiful decorative interior pages featuring pull quotes distributed throughout
- An exquisite matching laser-cut bookmark
- Part of a 4-volume Fall Seasons series including Sense and Sensibility, Anne of Green Gables, and Shakespeare in Autumn: Select Plays and the Complete Sonnets.
Young lawyer Jonathan Harker journeys to Transylvania to meet with the mysterious Count Dracula only to discover that his nobleman client is a vampire who is thirsty for new blood. After imprisoning Harker in his castle, Dracula travels to England to seduce Jonathan’s fiancÃ©e, Mina, and the battle against an ineffable evil begins.
Dracula by Bram Stoker (Seasons Edition-Fall) is one of four titles available in the Fall Seasons series. The Fall collection also includes Sense and Sensibility, Anne of Green Gables, and Shakespeare in Autumn: Select Plays and the Complete Sonnets.